Friday, March 19, 2010

Times Square HDR


The idea of this blog is to force myself to post one photo every week. It is going to be hard and I don't know if I will manage to make a new picture every week, but I will post an unpublished one for sure. It would be good to make a new picture every week. Hopefully I will manage.
Last week I was lucky, I was on holiday in NY.
It is not the greatest picture you'll see and probably not even the best I made, but it's a test to see if I can make something good out of the HDR.
Unfortunately the conditions were really bad: it was snowing like mad and it was so windy it was hard to keep the tripod stable. you can clearly see the drops of water on the lens, and this was not what I was hoping for.
Nevetheless, here is the picture.
Comments are welcome, and suggestions on how to improve it even more...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment